Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Summer Brain Challenge ~ Day 2 ~ Cut the Gluten




When I started my journey to a healthier lifestyle over a year ago, I never dreamed I would be reading EVERY label!!
.
Just because the package says it's gluten-free or healthy doesn't make it so!!! Doritos are gluten free...and they're not fit for human consumption IMHO.
.
There are MANY options...this is a cauliflower rice crust, but my home made almond/coconut/tapioca flour pizza crust is truly gluten free too...and they both taste delicious!!! I LOVE knowing what's going into my body, and my body appreciates it!
.
Join me, a survivor, in celebrating #nationalcancersurvivorsday today!!! Thank you!!!


In Health & Love~ 

 #DoLifeBetter 

 gtyyup

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~