Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Monday, March 4, 2019

Two Steps to Improve Your Health Goal Success! #JTTA

Right after I got back from Hawaii, I hopped on another plane and headed to Allen Texas for a Health & Wellness convention...and it was amazing!!!

Have you come to a plateau with your health goals? It could be weight, exercise or lifestyle diet...or something else? Have you tried everything and NOTHING works for you? 

This video outlines our latest health goal tool. 

Step #1 is great and accurate.
Then add step #2 and it's dynamic!

#JTTA Just Take The Assessment! It's free...it's HIPPA compliant...it's a report with a health score...it's a tool for you to know what's best for YOU!!! 

We are all individually designed, so why would one answer fit all?!?

Leave me a comment or message me on Facebook!

I LOVE helping people!!! We can #DoLifeBetterTogether






In Health & Love~

 #DoLifeBetter

 gtyyup

3 comments:

  1. You are so kind to take us along and to give us the tools. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm willing. Been keto since October and lost 25 pounds so far. Exercise regularly, but work limits my activity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Whisper the Wind!! I don't know how to contact you!! Great to meet another Keto healthy focused horse person! Please leave me a way to contact you. I'm leaving a comment on your blog too. Thank you!!

      Delete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~