Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Throwback Thursday~March 2014

March 5 years ago...great memories!!!

Awwww...the newborn calves! How I miss them.
We sold our little herd two years ago in preparation of moving.

Red Dog & Rastus...running and chasing each other as spring is coming.
Not much has changed with these two! 

Sweet Martha Jo~we adopted her so she could live out her life with love.
She wasn't with us long, but it was a very special time.

What precious memories do you have in your heart from 5 years ago?


In Health & Love~ 

 #DoLifeBetter 

 gtyyup

4 comments:

  1. 5 yrs ago we still had Mr. Morris who demanded our attention in every way. We had donkeys, horses, and Dexter cattle. My how things have changed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five years ago, I had announced my retirement T school, and was aiming for a busy mountain trail competition season, with the Nationals in Eugene as my goal. Got two good completions in before Kate and I messed with some hidden barbed wire on the trail, and our plans (and budget!) changed to recovery and rehab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute the newborn calve.....
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~