Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Happy 1st Anniversary to ME!!

Hello again!!

Yep...it's been a year since I stepped forward and started making changes in my life for the better.

The goal...to NOT let cancer come back. Cancer sucks! 
And I was blessed by God that he gave me a wake up call.


Sunday evening sunset...driving home from church...just gorgeous!

If you have followed along over the years, you'll maybe know that I have posted many sunrises, but very few sunsets. Where our home sits, we have a huge rim rock to the west and south...no sunsets from our place! 

Today, I read a story that used this:
Winnie the Pooh famously said, “If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.”

You know, some of us (including me) just take longer to "get it!"
We have fluff in our ear!

What I would do all over (if I could) is be concerned and proactive about my health and my finances.

Why wait until it's broke to fix it?! I sure don't do that with my truck...or my horse!

So, what it comes down to is...help yourself now not later!!

Below is my Facebook live from today...thanks for following along!!
(not sure why there's just a gray screen, but it's me!)

Your Health Assessment is FREE! Let's find Solutions!
#JTTA Just Take the Assessment!



  
I'd love to hear from you...leave a comment or find me on Facebook!!!
We can "do life better together!"

In Health & Love~

 #DoLifeBetter   #JTTA    #Solutions

 gtyyup

2 comments:

  1. In 2015 my husband came home to tell me he had cancer. I think we all need to take care of ourselves a bit better. Some of us are doing that and others obviously think nothing bad will ever happen to them.
    Now I am my husband's caregiver and I see the world through different eyes.
    I know more than ever that I have to take very good care of my health to continue caring for him.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got that right Val...you can't anybody else if you don't help yourself first. Sad to hear about your husband's cancer...no matter what kind, it sucks. If I can ever help, please let me know...I'm a long way away, but the internet makes it closer. Hugs~Karen

      Delete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~