Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Few More Farmin' Pics

My Man came to the house and asked if I wanted a ride...in the tractor with him...how could I refuse?!?



Ok...here we go...forward view ho!!!







Rear view ho!!!
See the horses huddled in the middle of the pic?
They weren't appreciative of the noise
disturbing their breakfast!







My Man gets out to check the amount of fertilizer
left in the wagon...Cindy Sue takes the
pilot spot and wants to drive!!






My Man recovers the wheel
from Cindy Sue...does this look like a man
who likes his toys or what?!?!?!?! Ha!!



Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I think he just wanted to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All men love their big farm toys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men and there toys! They love them, no matter there age! :O
    Great pics, love them!
    And Cindy Sue looks marvelous in her red coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you didn't get the cheap seat like I get when he takes me in the tractor:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks like he's trying not to laugh at you taking his picture :) But it also looks like he's having fun with his big boy toys :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, I like playing with tractors, too! Your man made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just stopped by tonight...the first time and I will be back...cool blog. I'm loving your photos...absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the smile! Also love Cindy Sue wanting to drive, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cindy Sue is very sweet. I hope you had a wonderful day.

    All the best
    wish you
    Cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that's a happy guy! I think the dog is having just as much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think he was really enjoying himself!! Loved the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every man loves his toys!! And your man looks so happy to be in his!! And how nice of him to invite you along. I think it's so neat that you grow your own hay!! That is great!!

    And I never thought of fertilizing in January, but it makes sense!! I have learned so much coming over to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Handsome cowboy you got there with a kind smile
    Good try with the colors.

    Winter is a hard time to find color.

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~