Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

A Long Shot


Hey, I'm Workin'


Gettin' the Brand Just Right


Check out more Wordless Wednesday photos HERE!

More branding photos can be seen on yesterday's post.

Thanks for stoppin' by~Happy Hump Day!

12 comments:

Ed said...

Ouch for the calf, cool pics..:-)

Crystal said...

neat to see shots from a actual fire branding. I have only been to one where they used a fire, we use a propane pot with the irons in it. I bet the food was delicious, I have always wanted to try cooking in a dutch oven over a fire.

wildcatsthree said...

very cool pics - that last one made me say "ouch" Happy WW

lisa said...

Great pictures!

Xmas Dolly said...

Oh my gosh! Doesn't that hurt them? Ewwww Love your blog. I have totally got to browse here. I am so following you! Nice to meet you, and thanks for stopping by. Such beautiful horses. Do come back again some time. Have a great day!

Reddunappy said...

Beautiful pics Karen!!!
I love those chinks in the last pic, with the braided trim. I so find myself wanting some chinks!! LOL

AVCr8teur said...

Nice pictures up close and personal. That branding looks painful though.

Cheyenne said...

Just Great! Love it! Lets have more??

Val said...

You are so busy!

Excellent photos.

Love those chinks.

dibear said...

Ouch!!! That smarts!! Great shots. :)

wendy said...

I love the photos.
and I read the branding photo below. I LOVED branding time at my grandpa's ranch. His brand was TY- (as in bar)
We made it a big day.....full of fun.
As a young girl though, I didn't like the smells.

Shirley said...

Love that bay horse....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin