Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

~When I'm dedicated to something, I do it right.~
~Kerry Coal 1892~


Looking Up the Rim Rock


Lookin' up from last week's lookin' down.

See a whole world of Wordless at Wordless Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. I can hardly believe where those plants are growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im heading out next weekend to our new place.

    and your pic just made me homesick!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those plants look like hats for rocks.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~