Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

~I don't need a man to make known my existence.~
~Sharon Ramo 1909~


The Edge of the Rim


Bella Jo is Checkin' Out the Up Draft


Head on over to Wordless Wednesday for more WW fun!!


9 comments:

CTG Ponies said...

That's quite a view!

Oregontribal1 said...

Wow! Can I come and camp out at your place??
What a beautiful view.....I'd take that any day over what I have to look at! I'm envious of that scene!!

Linda said...

REAL nice view!

Rhonda said...

Thanks for sharing the awesome view! Woo - it gave my stomach the jitters. That dog needs to get back from the edge! *LOL*

lisa said...

Spectacular view! Makes for a nice ride!

Sydney_bitless said...

wowee thats high up. What a neat view.

CCC said...

What kind of mouthpiece is on that bit? Nice 2 rein outfit.

gtyyup said...

Oregontribal1~of course!!! We love visitors!

CCC~Thanks! It's an Ernie Marsh bit. The mouthpiece is a Salinas and he calls the cheek piece a Santa Maria.
You can see his work at: http://www.spanishspade.com/ And actually, the bosalita I have on him there is too small for Colt's face...so I've got another one being made. I hope to have it in a week or so. I have to show Colt in the two rein this year as a 5 year old in our local reined cow horse futurity.

HBFG said...

That is a fascinating perspective, great photos! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin