Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

~I don't need a man to make known my existence.~
~Sharon Ramo 1909~


The Edge of the Rim


Bella Jo is Checkin' Out the Up Draft


Head on over to Wordless Wednesday for more WW fun!!


9 comments:

  1. Wow! Can I come and camp out at your place??
    What a beautiful view.....I'd take that any day over what I have to look at! I'm envious of that scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the awesome view! Woo - it gave my stomach the jitters. That dog needs to get back from the edge! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular view! Makes for a nice ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowee thats high up. What a neat view.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of mouthpiece is on that bit? Nice 2 rein outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oregontribal1~of course!!! We love visitors!

    CCC~Thanks! It's an Ernie Marsh bit. The mouthpiece is a Salinas and he calls the cheek piece a Santa Maria.
    You can see his work at: http://www.spanishspade.com/ And actually, the bosalita I have on him there is too small for Colt's face...so I've got another one being made. I hope to have it in a week or so. I have to show Colt in the two rein this year as a 5 year old in our local reined cow horse futurity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a fascinating perspective, great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~