Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Stills ~ Moods & Emotions


Taken straight from the horse's mouth (Mr. Ed that is)... "This challenge is for you to get a shot that enables a response in the person who views your pic, not one that is your personal emotion."



OK...this has been the most difficult challenge so far. I tested my photos on My Man, and it was a failure...not his fault!

Hopefully they will spark some sort of mood or emotion in you.

So, I'm submitting these for this week's Sunday Stills challenge.






















You can visit more Sunday Stills "Moods & Emotions" photo challenge participants by going here in the comments section.


TransparentSig

21 comments:

  1. Well Done! I see friendship, happiness and freedom..:-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first shot shows me love and friendship. My favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the first shot definitely elicits the tender loving emotion in me. The second one (because I know her backstory) stirs freedom. The third is just plain doggy happiness.

    Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing like the soft nuzzle of a horse's muzzle against your check to give you the warm fuzzies! Love the dog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1-comfort and the happiness of friendship
    2-the exhilaration of a good run and the intensity of her focus
    3- just plain happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job, friends and fun, can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first one, it show companionship and makes me thing friendly and Cindy Sue of course always gives me a happy feeling. Glad to see Colts healing nicely. I'm not taking any chances...I tried leaving a comment on your post the other day and it ate it three times:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots!

    1)Friendship
    2)Adventure
    3)Intensity


    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. The horses rubbing noses are friends, and makes me feel calm. The first dog is on a mission, and the 2nd dog is intent on his bone!
    http://picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the post.I like them all. I just got caught up on your previous posts, sorry to read about colt. I have come across something new.....well not new but something natural instead of using things like bute. It works as an anti inflammatory and painkiller. To be found in Health food type places.{ Arnica Montana} - I have heard and seen this work with good results.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the first one! It stirs up so many different emotions for me. Peace, love, friendship, wanting to kiss those noses, the feel of them...I could go on and on. Love the doggie ones also. The feeling of freedom and a good run and the happiness of a good stick to chew on. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sweet on the first shot of the horse muzzles hanging together!It makes me feel relaxed and trust.
    The others are wonderful as well..dogs doing doggy stuff!
    KK

    ReplyDelete
  13. They definitely made me smile, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the nuzzles, also like the dog running being happy. Regular Guy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the horse noses, friendly greeting.
    Cindy Sue, stalking a critter.
    Cindy Sue, I'm warm and this is MINE!
    Great pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't look at others comments yet.. I LOVE that first photo..I get warm and comforting feelings from it. The second..flying on four legs so Flight!
    The last one I get "Jackpot" the bone is almost as big as he is!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the horse image!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just recently found your blog. Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~