Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wordless Wednesday




Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Momma cow doesn't look very happy about gettin' her picture taken! Gotta love them babies though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute baby! Mama doesn't look very thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beginning to look a lot like c- ummmm....calving season....everywhere you go.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I see that look on a cow, I'm huntin' high ground!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO looking forward to calving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, momma cow was not a happy momma cow!!! She'd just had the calf that mornin' and was runnin' everything off. But, my friend Sam got the calf tagged and we bailed into the Rhino just as the cow got back to the calf from the hay pile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i luv them protective Mamas, looks to be a nice fat baby, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo, Karen! You better not let Cindy Sue see mine today... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice picture!!

    Our cows have been calving too, we've got some cute ones one the ground just like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That look is why I am deathly afraid of moo cows.

    One second.. aww look at that cute calf, next second yo had better skee-daddle ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photo!!! Love the baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't ya just love family portraits..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. New babies~ahwww! But momma ain't happy, better find higher ground!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the markings on mama cow's face :) At least there isn't snow on the ground in this picture :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~