Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Saturday, March 14, 2015

A Peaceful Afternoon

I'm blessed with this gorgeous view out my kitchen window...I never tire of the scene.

A peaceful afternoon looking east up Anderson Valley

There isn't a lot of green happening here...yet...it's starting to show though! My Lilac bushes are starting to develop leaves; it's beginning!

This was another shot taken with the 50 mm lens...I only adjusted the levels in Elements and the colors are really vibrant with this lens! What a difference between lenses...I never would have thought. But, that's part of learning photography!


I'm linking up with Madge Bloom's Weekly Top Shot

Weekly Top Shot #169

And a new meme for me...hosted by Viewing Nature with Eileen



6 comments:

  1. I can understand why you love that view! It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is a lovely view! I have a bit more woods than that, but about half hour east of here it opens up and i just love the vastness of it all! Every time I drive it I think I just want to saddle up and ride the wind like a cowgirl, across them flats and sagebrush and hills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty scene and photo! Thank you for linking up, sorry I am late commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't get tired of that view either! It is wonderful to be able to other peoples view.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a dramatic catch. If only the sunshine would find us!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~