Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Saturday, March 14, 2015

A Peaceful Afternoon

I'm blessed with this gorgeous view out my kitchen window...I never tire of the scene.

A peaceful afternoon looking east up Anderson Valley

There isn't a lot of green happening here...yet...it's starting to show though! My Lilac bushes are starting to develop leaves; it's beginning!

This was another shot taken with the 50 mm lens...I only adjusted the levels in Elements and the colors are really vibrant with this lens! What a difference between lenses...I never would have thought. But, that's part of learning photography!


I'm linking up with Madge Bloom's Weekly Top Shot

Weekly Top Shot #169

And a new meme for me...hosted by Viewing Nature with Eileen



6 comments:

Linda W. said...

Lovely colors in your photo!

bettyl-NZ said...

I can understand why you love that view! It's awesome.

Ranch Girl Diaries said...

Yes, that is a lovely view! I have a bit more woods than that, but about half hour east of here it opens up and i just love the vastness of it all! Every time I drive it I think I just want to saddle up and ride the wind like a cowgirl, across them flats and sagebrush and hills!

eileeninmd said...

Pretty scene and photo! Thank you for linking up, sorry I am late commenting!

lisa said...

I wouldn't get tired of that view either! It is wonderful to be able to other peoples view.

Lori Skoog said...

Such a dramatic catch. If only the sunshine would find us!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin