Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wordless Wednesday ~ Ranchin' Humor


Come On! Open the Chute!
  ~ 
Hey, come on along...let's get Wordless on Wednesday!!


18 comments:

  1. Hahaha....like that picture ; )

    Nane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture made me laugh this morning; Reminded me of my husband when he's just had one of those days!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer!
    Who knew that life on a ranch can be so humorous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my next diet plan...just slap me in the stocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the laugh! Fun photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun shot! Made me smile...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not entirely sure what that contraption does, but I'm intrigued.

    -:¦:- Featured Photo: Disco Horse -:¦:-

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this cow is one that got away from the 'Ghost Riders in the Sky'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that where 93% lean hamburger comes from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that is just plum funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Last calf got forgot! LOL

    Great picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I NEED to get around to see all the Wordless Wednesday images! This is so funny...in a very dry way. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just when you think you've seen everything ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~