Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Stills ~ Through an Opening

This week's Sunday Stills photo challenge was to photograph an opening and capture what was on the other side.

My first photo isn't quite following the directions, but Tigger, one of our two new feral barn cats, loves this spot between the barn wall and the hay stack...

Peek-A-Boo`
Tigger

This second shot is from my archives a couple of years ago. I like the view through Cowboy's ears!


Through the Ears.

Check out the other Sunday Stills photo challenge participants by going to the comment section HERE!

12 comments:

Dreaming said...

Tigger is certainly regarding you from an opening! How precious!

Linda said...

I love that shot of Tigger! What a neat hiding space...although you found it, so I guess it isn't so secret anymore!

Shirley said...

Love 'em both!

lisa said...

I love them both!

Linda said...

Love them both too!

Janice said...

They are both good. Boy I can smell that hay from here... yum.

alwaysbackroads said...

Love the colors in the cat photo - and yes, I can almost smell the hay. And love the perspective with the dog. Fine shots!

Crystal said...

I sure like the cat shot, so cute :)

Rhonda said...

Enjoyed the pictures - I especially liked the cat one. :)

Madge Bloom said...

I've seen many a view through the 'ears...' miss that view immensely... you are blessed!

Ed said...

Love that shot of Tigger..:-))

henrygl said...

Tigger is the best and we loved it. amazing background pic.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin