Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Leanin' Left


Leanin' Post

...and I think the only thing that's holdin' up the post is the barbed wire!

Participating in Friday Fences and SkyWatch Friday!!  Have a GREAT weekend!


14 comments:

Shirley said...

Really nice composition.

Crystal said...

seen lots of that around here, we are trying to get it all fixed up but its neverending.

I love the new header but it looks soo cold!

nanny said...

Great shot! I love it!

Flora said...

I love those leaning posts...

5 Starr's Farm said...

You have a great weekend too, Gtyyup. ;)

Jan n Jer said...

Good one! Love your playlist...Let there be peace on earth is my fave! Thanks for sharing!

TexWisGirl said...

looks like the fence that separates my neighbor and i... :)

thesedaysofmine.com said...

Very nice! I've seen lots of fences in that condition! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment. I'm going to check out more of your posts - hope you'll visit again soon!

Shanna said...

Lovely composition and framing.

Jeni said...

Beautiful picture.

Lesley said...

The post is just leaning out of the way for you of the view of that table top mountain!

Liz said...

Wonderful fence and lovely blue sky.
Great blog!!

Judy said...

I have seen some fences that look a lot like this!!! I love that butte in the background...

Rhonda said...

Enjoyed the photo! I love fences, gates, corrals, etc.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin