Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Friday, April 22, 2011

SkyWatch Friday

Sky in the Eye
Sky in the Eye
The reflection in Colt's eye includes blue sky, clouds, my camera, my hat, and my cattle dog Cowboy.

See more skies from around the world at SkyWatch Friday.



15 comments:

Barb said...

Very original - love it.

5 Starr's Farm said...

That is very cool !

Pat said...

Oh, WOW!!! This is a fantastic capture. The reflection in your horse's eye is so clear. Have a blessed Resurrection Sunday.

ladyfi said...

What a great shot!

Cheyenne said...

Cool shot! Worthy of a prize!

Linda said...

Excellent shot.

Ed said...

Oh WOW! Excellent pic..:-))

mj said...

I wish I could think of something wonderful to say that hasn't already been said, but you should be very happy with that photo! Beautiful!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

To see the sky
In a horse's eye--
Oh, my!

I WONDER WHY

I wonder why
Some love the sky
But not the wind and rain.

I wonder, friend,
If sky will end—
It’s too much for my brain!


© by Magical Mystical Teacher

Tree Folk & Sky

Ruth Andre said...

Love the calf photos.

pamq said...

Very cool!

I used to have horses....they have such beautiful eyes....so expressive.

Thanks for sharing!

Shirley said...

Amazing photo- one of the best horse eye photos yet.

Maia said...

Here's your state fair shot. Incredible. If you can enter two, I'd also enter one of your eagle shots. Very cool

thecrazysheeplady said...

Excellent!!!

Inger-M said...

That's an unusual sky photo - I love it1

Blog Widget by LinkWithin