Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

~If I don't think I'm having fun, I'd better move on.~
~Arla Sue Barnard 1899~


The Mother Owl




Our Great Horned Owls



Want to see more great Wordless Wednesday photos? Go HERE!

10 comments:

  1. AWESOME capture of the Great Horned Owl - looks like she's posing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That first shot has a lot of detail, pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot. We've been seeing some owls lately but I can't seem to ever get close enough for a good shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That owl, looks just like my mother in law!!!!Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were sure cooperative for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful owl pictures. I always enjoy your owl shots so imagine my delight when I discovered one in residence at our place in Tuscon! They are such magnificent creatures and there is nothing better than falling asleep to the sound of their call :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow excellent pics of the owls! That first one has so much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Cheyenne...I hope your MIL doesn't read my blog ;~)

    @Celeste...so true. We listen to them every night. But, they are vicious too. Lil' Cindy Sue was attacked because she went too close to their nest...in the middle of the afternoon. I'm glad she survived, but surprised she did. They could have carried her off...amazing strength in those wings and talons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I need to find an owl in the wild..:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~