Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Photo Tag

My truckin' buddy Ed (the truck drivin' photographer) at Thoughts from the Road photo tagged me.

So, I was to go to my 10th folder and post the 10th photo...well that file only had 8 pics in it...so here's my 10x8...


My Old Man Toby
January 2007
Waiting for me to get Colt saddled so he
could pony him up the hill.

And, I'll tag~~

Brandie over at Brandie's Prairie

Jocelyn at For the Love of a Horse

Andrea at Mustang Saga




Photobucket

6 comments:

CTG Ponies said...

What a sweet boy!

Wilmoth Farms Rachel & Her Farmer said...

Toby is so handsome! You've got some beauties thats for sure!!!!

Jocelyn said...

what a handsome face!

I will post that pic!

The Wife said...

Love the expression on his face! Looks like he was caught.

Ed said...

What me???? I did'nt do it..:-)

Celeste said...

Toby looks like a real sweetie, such a kind eye.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin