Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Friday, January 18, 2019

Random 5 Friday & Other News


1.  There's a tiny bit of feel of spring...lots of showers, both snow and rain...sunshine and clouds...I've seen the first Bald Eagle. The Bald Eagle is the true sign that spring is coming...the sage rats will be running soon (food source for the eagles)!

2.  The husband is going the the men's sportsmen's dinner tonight...but he doesn't hunt. So, I'm sending him with a hot dish of roasted onions and sweet potatoes. They should eat something besides meat...right?!?!

3.  I keep telling myself that I'm going to hop on my cruiser bicycle and take the dogs for a run...OK...tomorrow!!

4.  The poinsettias are heading to the compost...unless you can tell me how to revive them!

5.  Oh, my...seed catalogs!! It's hard to plan a garden when you are thinking you'll be moving. I may do a mini garden again this year.

Well, I've made it through the first 8 days of the 21-Day Live Video Challenge!! I even made the leader-board...I'm happy!

Hey...have a wonderful weekend everyone!!


Big Town...Little Town?
#MLAChallenge Day 6




Are You Involved in Agriculture?
#MLAChallenge Day 7




Bail Off the Sugar Bus!
#MLAChallenge Day 8



With much LOVE,

#DoingLifeBetter





4 comments:

  1. You live in a wonderous place...where do you want to move, closer to town?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda...we have our eyes on Roundup Montana!! It's a lot like here in many ways, but very close to a world we've not seen before on horseback!

      Delete
  2. I didn't know you were thinking about moving! Where?

    I live in a place that's getting a bit too populated for my taste. Small town, surrounded by small towns. Seems like there's a town just about every 15-20 miles. Bigger towns nearby are Moscow and Pullman - college towns. My favorite thing though is that we're right on the edge of the mountains, with lots of riding right near home.

    What to I want to hear about? I want that pancake recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roundup Montana....we just put our place back on the market...so, we'll see. With riding close to home, that's a real benefit!!! It does sound crowded though. Hope you're enjoying the pancakes!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~