Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Aging Photo Challenge ~ 2008 to 2018

This has been going around, and I'm really enjoying everyone's photos! Do yourself or a critter...it doesn't matter.

So here's my once-in-a-life-time horse Colt! Hmmm...well, I guess I'm doing both Colt and me...since we're in both pics!! LOL!



2008 as a 3 year old I had competed with him in the Harney County Reined Stock Horse Futurity and we placed 2nd I think...gosh, I can't remember! This photo is from November that year when we helped the neighbors gather and load their cow/calf pairs. Colt was trying to "cut" all the cows!




2018 this past summer, we participated in a three-day Cowboy Dressage clinic. From cows to Cowboy Dressage...he can do it all. Well, that's what the American Quarter Horse is supposed to do!

And...my 21 Day Live Video Challenge...

3 Steps to Success 
#MLAChallenge Day 5




Have a wonderful Tuesday!!!


With much LOVE,

#DoingLifeBetter

4 comments:

  1. Colt has to be one of the most handsome horses ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good story to tell and we want to hear it. Cancer is a ...well it is and let's leave it at that. Glad you are doing well, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val...and I really am reaching people...and it's awesome!!!

      Delete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~