Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wordless Wednesday ~ Tell-Tale Eyes

 ~


 ~



Eyes~A Window to the Soul
 ~
Go for more Wordless Wednesday!

11 comments:

  1. That is one pretty dog, and great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see, left profile or right profile his best side? Nope, it's head on- irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely auburn fur with those amber eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can always see so much in dogs' eyes...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet... love those puppy eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The eyes in the last shot look very calculating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that last picture, looks almost "wolf-y"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the last shot as well, he is such a cool lookin dog with lots of expression.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~