Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Oh, gorgeous picture!!!! Love the yellow slicker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think this is my favorite photo that you've taken so far Karen! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture! The light is beautiful. The composition is fantastic. Suitable for framing and hanging. This one is art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, so wonderful...thanks for sharing !

    All the best
    wish you
    Cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of the horses and riders and how the sky looks all ominous, nice shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot! looks right out of the 1800's..:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~