Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Man and His Whiskey


My Man & His Whiskey
 ;~)  The horse's name is Whiskey!
They're spendin' some quality time together gathering pairs. 

Linking up today with Madge's







We're off early this mornin' to brand calves...and a perfect day it'll be...75 degrees WhoooHooooo!!!

And from there Colt, Cindy Sue, Red Dog and I leave for Central Oregon for my Mike Bridges clinic.

See ya'll on Wednesday!

8 comments:

Shirley said...

Good lookin' pair! Have a great time at the clinic.

Ian said...

A great day, unless you are one of the calves! :-{ Nice picture. Well worth framing.

Candy C. said...

Can't think of a better picture than a man and his horse! :)
Have fun at the clinic!!

Beth said...

great shot. love the view. you get to see such a good place. so different from va. (:

Jake said...

Have fun branding!!! Seems like the only time I hear about about a clinic or ranch roping is after it over.... My luck day late and a dollar short. LOL

A Quiet Corner said...

Have an awesome time...Love that name for his horse!...:)JP

Linda said...

Good looking man and horse! Great shot!

Crystal said...

Nice shot! Enjoy the clinic

Blog Widget by LinkWithin