Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday ~ Gather & Trail


Gather & Trail-1


Gather & Trail-2


Gather & Trail-3


Gather & Trail-4


Gather & Trail-5


Gather & Trail-6


Get more Wordless Wednesday!!!

12 comments:

Shirley said...

That's the life! Love the ear cam shot.

Cheyenne said...

I watch this blog, and love it!

Linda said...

I'd love to be there helping.....bumping stirrups and seeing that awesome country in person.

Kathleen Coy said...

Looks like fun! Would love to be there.

samihob said...

Great equestrian blog! Why not come over and post this too at Haynet http://hay-net.co.uk/ an Equine Social Blogging Network for more to follow!

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor said...

Wonderful! I would love to visit your world:)

Annette said...

Beautiful pictures. I so love all these shots of following/driving the cattle. You have a great eye for composition and the landscape isn't too shabby either.

Reddunappy said...

Awe, no words needed! The West is still very much alive! ;0)

Mikey said...

No words necessary :) Gorgeous! I want to be there with you, but this is the next best thing!

Donna said...

Love the look into your life. And then the shot with the horse head and I feel as if I'm there! Thanks for the smile.

Crystal said...

Looks like a good day! Sure pretty country down there. I love the one with the cows following the trail around the corner, looks so cool!

Val said...

Cindi Sue looks beautiful in her coat of red.

I tried a coat on Morris once, but he ruined it pretty quickly in the burrs we have here.

I think it is true fate that Bella Jo found such a wonderful home and that Red may have too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin