Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Friday Fences

Yes, I know, it's Saturday...but I found this meme and I like it...so I'm just going to do it a day late!


Fenced In or Out?


Friday Fences is a blog hop...hop on over and check it out!

5 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

Welcome to FF...like they say...better late then never! This is a great shot of the wide open spaces! Nice blog you got here!

Keepin' Up With The Jones said...

I like the picture! It feels peaceful!

Bridget Larsen said...

Its never too late, and I am still visiting anyway and I always check throughout to see if anyone new has linked up so welcome.
Oh yeah the fence lol very interesting one you found
Bridget #2

Rhonda said...

I don't care how strange I sound - I LOVE fences and gates and corrals. :)

Shanna said...

I love the angle of this photo.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin