Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Friday Fences

Yes, I know, it's Saturday...but I found this meme and I like it...so I'm just going to do it a day late!


Fenced In or Out?


Friday Fences is a blog hop...hop on over and check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to FF...like they say...better late then never! This is a great shot of the wide open spaces! Nice blog you got here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its never too late, and I am still visiting anyway and I always check throughout to see if anyone new has linked up so welcome.
    Oh yeah the fence lol very interesting one you found
    Bridget #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care how strange I sound - I LOVE fences and gates and corrals. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~