Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Skywatch Friday

~If I could start over again,
I'd marry the other cowboy who asked me.~
~Anne Jeffers 1896~



After the Snowfall
Beautiful blue skies enhance the blanket of newly fallen snow on the juniper trees. Bend, Oregon
Enjoy more sky photos from around the world...Skywatch Friday


14 comments:

J Bar said...

Beautiful shot.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Merri said...

ah, just gorgeous.
- The Equestrian Vagabond

Shirley said...

Pretty! Makes me want to go cut my Christmas tree.

Liza said...

It's beautiful!

Mine is here.

Cheyenne said...

Most excellent.

BraCom (Bram) said...

Beautiful SkyWatch posting!
thank you for sharing this beautiful photo work


Happy SWF! Have a good weekend,

Regards, Bram

My SkyWatch on WordPress

Seen on Sky Watch Friday, Season 4, Episode 22

LV said...

A very pretty Oregon sky sight. I was in Eugene Oregon many years ago. There are a lot of pretty sights around.

Crystal said...

Very Pretty! The blus sky sure sets off the snow on the trees.

CTG Ponies said...

Pretty - but cold!

noel said...

aloha,

thats a very unique skywatch for today, looks like a beautiful day to see some snowy landscapes

thanks for sharing

Ed said...

Now that is one beautiful shot.:-))

Vaquerogirl said...

26 degrees outside your door! Really? Brr.

Pretty pictures but the cold would absolutely do me in!

gowestferalwoman said...

Rocky Mountain Juniper...

We have a 15 ft one right now in the living area! As long as I can get the cat off of it...lol

Beautiful snow capture!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Lovely photo....cold.....but lovely!

~Lisa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin