Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm Leaving Him In Charge


Yep, there he is...the man in charge. Tat the Barn Cat!! I think he looks like he'll take care of the Rough String while I'm gone overnight...what do you think?

I'm off to Grant County to do more Ag Surveys...back tomorrow!


Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fuzz ball he is! Very pretty too, yep, he looks like he can take care of things while you are away! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only if something interesting doesn't distract him...like mice. hehe

    He is gorgeous with all that fluff! How do you keep him so clean and burr free?

    Have a safe trip!

    See ya when you get back,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where does the hair end and the cat begin?!? I think the place is in safe hands, I mean paws while you are away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serious, how does he look so groomed? My old lady house cat is a disgusting, matted mess. I try to keep her brushed, no luck. I end up shaving her every spring....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do love a big fuzzy cat! Looks like you've left things in good paws!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Kitty! He looks like he has some MAD Ninja Cat skills.

    I am sure he'll keep all things human, canine and equine in check.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Range Kitty! He looks like he takes no...well you know :-)
    Himalayan, right???

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is a beauty, and looks like he can handle anything that comes his way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I wouldn't mess with him, LOL! ;) Just kiddin', I think he looks very cuddly with that soft fur!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I would cross him!! He looks all nice and fluffy, but I am sure if he gets mad, you better step back!! LOL!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is a beauty! He must be tuff and smart to handle the coyotes and others that come lurking 'round.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH the life of a NASS employee! I am so tired of ARMS III already I want to cry rivers and buckets.. LOL NOW - I got hogs and somthin else in the mail ....*bangs head on desk*.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He looks like he could do a serious smack down on any varmit coming into the barn!

    Be safe. BTW - I'll pull up your blog just for the music! What a great playlist!

    Blessings~
    P.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well - NOT just for the music obviously! But I do enjoy it!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Meow!! Our barn cat really thinks he is handsome.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~