Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

The Lilac Tree




White Lilac




Lilac in the Evening Sun


Check out more Wordless Wednesday participants HERE!

17 comments:

Shirley said...

Nice close ups! The white lilacs are about done here, but the purple ones are still going. There are some that are a really dark purple that I like the best.

Nichole said...

Beautiful shots!!!

stevebethere said...

I really like these photos, neat shots :-)

Happy WW!

Maia said...

As always just beautiful.

Dreaming said...

I think I can smell them!
Great shots!

Life Ramblings said...

beautiful blooms.

Baba said...

Oh so jealous. My favorite flower but I don't have any in my yard yet. They look so pretty I can almost smell them too.

Mary said...

Just lovely!

5 Starr's Farm said...

Love Lilacs!!!

Kwee Lewis said...

I absolutely love your pictures, your whole site for that matter! It is all so beautiful. Wish I could say I'm on my way :-) Thank you for sharing such great stuff.

wildcatsthree said...

what beautiful lilacs! happy ww

Val said...

How beautiful!

Ed said...

Great shots, spring finally got there..:-))

dibear said...

Beautiful! I have a baby lilac, I hope I'm still around when it becomes a large bush!! I grew up at my grandmother's playing under two huge lilacs. Gramps put my sandbox under them. :)

Meryl Jaffe, PhD said...

Beautiful. I can almost smell them!

cdncowgirl said...

Gorgeous! I love lilacs, they're so pretty and they smell fabulous :)

Rhonda said...

Beautiful blooms! Thanks for sharing. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin