Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Stills ~ 5 Elements



Well, not only am I fashionably late in posting my photos, I didn't get all 5 elements. But I decided to post what I did get.

I think I ended up with a mish-mash of Japanese vs Chinese philosophy...this was way above my simple ranch girl life brain ;~)




To me this would be Earth and Air.
The dust rising into the morning air as the alfalfa is being baled.






Water and Air.
Filling up a water trough for the horses.






Fire and Earth (or metal).
Colt's shoes are being heated by the farrier
to shape them to Colt's hoof.

Go here to see some actual 5 Element photos at Sunday Stills!!


TransparentSig

11 comments:

lisa said...

I think you did fantastic, and believe me it was beyond this farm girls brain power!!

Shirley said...

This was a tough challenge! You done good- like the forge one.

Mikey said...

Love the forge photo! Down here, we just set them in the sun :)

thecrazysheeplady said...

Nice. The shoe shot is great.

CTG Ponies said...

Awesome!!

dibear said...

Great shots! Nice to see you again on Sunday Stills. :)

Ed said...

Great shots of the forge..:-)
Drop a comment at Sunday Stills to let the folks know you posted..:-)

prairierunner said...

I love the forage photo too. Mikey's way just wouldn't work this far north:)

Kathleen Coy said...

I love your element photos, great job! :-)

moresecretwhispers said...

you nailed both theories :)
it was a hard challenge & you did great x

flowerweaver said...

Nice selection. I like the forge shot too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin