Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo, wish I was there... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, lovely pic, and what a great idea the Wordless Wednesday is! First time I came accross your blog and will be back ; )
    Caroline (living in currently cold Northern Ireland, UK!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like some gorgeous country to ride through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice place to ride, lots of sunshine and clear skies..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like great weather! Blue skies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful...We are still snowing here in Michigan! aahhhhh

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~