Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Howloween!!!

Bwhhhaaaaaaaa...freeze dried jack-o-lantern after 3 weeks! Mother Nature can do cool stuff!


~

A bit of a blast from the past...Cindy Sue and Cowboy from 2007. Rastus from 2013. Yes, I was forgiven for their abuse!


~
Have fun, be safe...keep your dogs safe too from all the scary goblins in their costumes...it can be very frightening for them!


1 comment:

  1. Great shots!
    Tucker & Gypsy are feeling left out… they didn't have costumes!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~