Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wordless Wednesday ~ Mornin' Surprise

New Born Bull Calf

12 comments:

  1. Yahhhhhwhoeeeeee! Such a darling...congrats!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's cute! I hope he grows into that ear tag soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I've seen some newborn calves in our area, but the cold, ice and snow are still a pretty huge factor right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calving season has begun!!!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://handcraftedbyus.wordpress.com
    ♬♬♬ Happy Saint Patrick’s Day ♬♬♬

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precious and how well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute when they are so little, we have 2 as well so far...but no blacks :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute, just droping by to say HI! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~