Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wordless Wednesday


Water in the High Desert
~

Participating in Wordless Wednesday!


6 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice place to ride. Still pretty green there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheyenne.

    Shirley~This was taken October 8 as we were taking cows north to Princeton on a county road. I've ridden in a little bit of that valley, and it's a maze of rock formations and water...and of course fences. A lot of that land is privately owned. It's a really interesting area, geologically speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice picture! I have to agree with Shirley also! Nice place to ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks neat, sure have a lot of pretty country where you are

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a photo. That is such beautiful country and you captured its energy well.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~