Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wordless Wednesday ~ N, S, E, & W


High Desert Agriculture
N


Steens Mountain
S


Anderson Valley
E


On the Sagebrush Sea
W
Happy Wordless Wednesday~

14 comments:

  1. WOW!! Gorgeous ~ doesn't even look real! I've been to alot of places, but never to Washington or Oregon ! Think I need to start planning a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to saddle up and ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it?.....Each time I see your landscape work, I always feel I`m missing something.
    But keep them coming, I love them. Makes me want to ride on over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. neat how the view is so different in all directions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The circles to the N - hay? How do they irrigate?

    Love your views... bucket list worthy that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it still amazes me to have such a beautiful view in our back 40.

    Jeni~The circles are alfalfa hay that are irrigated with what is called a pivot. It's an above ground, electrically powered water line with sprinkler heads on wheels...very expensive. There is also some mint in the upper left of the photo. It grows well in certain soil types.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheyenne ~ better use a big boat to get over that pond ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to be a cowgirl! These are gorgeous shots.
    Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pictures! And I NEVER get tired of ones that show the "rider's view," looking over the horse's head. :) "Almost" like being on a horse again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gtyyup..Got to love the high desert !
    Nice surprise having you stop by for a visit, your little mustangs doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome view! That has to be some great riding ground!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Was just stopping by, the new header is grand !!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~