Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

~When you're busy trying to figure out life,
it passes you by.~
~Marg Cross 1889~



Are We There Yet????
Pendleton Round-Up 100th Anniversary: 'Westward Ho Parade' Sept. 17, 2010

Enjoy a lot more Wordless photos at Wordless Wednesday~


9 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really like the look of it. And Yes I am so excited about the finals. Your photography is awesome by the way. Hope your holidays are wonderful!

lisa said...

Now that is pretty awesome!

Sydney_bitless said...

Aww how cute!

Ed said...

A Pug on a horse...too cute, great shot..:-)

Crystal said...

Thats excellent! sure beats walking on those short legs all day!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Excellent!!!

Maia said...

Oh my lord, it doesn't get any better than this.

Linda said...

Hilarious!

Sarah said...

that's great! I need to teach one of my girls to do that!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin