Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

~A plain woman can see through a man quickley.~
~Jane Hook 1901~

I Love Breakfast

Get more Wordless Wednesday HERE!

6 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha!.......Looks like my ......No! Thats unkind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how I miss those dirty cow noses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww cow pretty. Your Hotel Diamond post had me groaning, I felt like I was there eating all that food...I would say you were very descriptive. I think you would have lost me after the second or third plate. The Diamond Hotel looks like a wonderful place....wish I had some wander lust. Your Sunrise shots are Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol shes like "whaaaat? im eatin' here!"

    she has accessories to go with her beautiful coat ~ horns!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~