I've decided to join her weekly Friday meme...Random 5 Friday.
"...share 5 random facts about you, your day, your pets, your kids, whatever!"
So, here we go!
1. I really am trying to get back into blogging...I know, I've said that numerous times in the past. But honest I am.
2. Wet, newborn calves at dusk, in the sagebrush, are not always the color you think they are...Lucy's black calf turned out to be red in the daylight! And he's big too...we are so thankful that Lucy (a first time heifer) popped him right out.
|Lucy needs to work on lickin' off her calf better!|
3. My Man intends to retire in October...I'm quite nervous about the whole thing.
4. Spring has arrived...the Bald Eagles are hunting the alfalfa fields for sage rats.
5. Lil' Mindy Mae (aka Stinker Pot)...really is a stinky dog. She seems to need a bath every couple of weeks! Is that a Chihuahua thing?
|"I don't need no stinkin' bath!!!"|
Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!!
I know I will...it's going to be in the 60's!!