Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Napping

Tucked neatly underneath the sagebrush, our lil' new one is napping...rays of the early morning sun giving her a lovely glow. She's just 15 hours old...and doing great!

Napping
Such Sweetness!


Weekly Top Shot #72

14 comments:

EvenSong said...

Love her swirly, stripy face!

Jeanne said...

What a sweet baby face this is! Happy Spring!

Shirley said...

Much better! Is this a keeper for your herd?

Val said...

Fantastic shot.
What more can I say?

Ginx Craft said...

Wow, beautiful photo. I love the sunshine on her face.

CDH said...

So sweet. Love her little "wig". :)

Tricia Hays said...

15 hrs - sweet! =)

edenhills said...

What a beautiful baby! My calf won't arrive until the first of June. Can't wait!

Once Upon an Equine said...

Awww, what a cute calf. I hope she enjoyed her nap.

Mary said...

That is so darn cute! I just love this time of year with all the newness! Come on spring!

Crystal said...

I love calves when they are little :) then they are cows. We are supposed to start on the 20th but we got a few that look close but I hope they hold off a while we got too much snow yet, although we do have the heifers close to the house now for watching, will be a big job, got 50 first calvers this year, yikes!

Madge Bloom said...

Sweet!! Thank you for coming by sharing your creative photography on Weekly Top Shot #72!

Candy C. said...

What a cutie! I'm glad she's doing well! :)

Maia said...

So sweet and such a good shot. I love the eyelashes.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin