Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Mother Nature's Fence


Mother Nature's Fence
 ~ Mother Nature's Fence ~ 

This rim rock is what attracted us most to this piece of property. It gives shelter from wind, rain, snow and sun...and it makes a great fence that you don't have to repair!


17 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

Wow...I love it!

Susan said...

Now that is a great fence! Awesome!

Shirley said...

I like to look for faces in the rocks, I see at least two, and a couple that look like dogs.

Andee said...

That is a fantastic fence!

alwaysbackroads said...

Such a beautiful fence! Great colors, nice design and durability!

Beth said...

i sure hope you agree with mother nature & like this fence. sure is beautiful. what a view. not a lot of work went into it i guess. she did all that for you. how kind of her. have a great weekend. (:

Ian said...

Very pretty, but remember that all fences fall down sooner than later. :-}

Revrunner said...

Kind of like the walls of a castle!

Rose said...

That is a fence that will last your lifetime! I like it...

Laura Crum said...

What a beautiful fence!

Linda said...

What a magnificent fence!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I'd buy a piece of property like that too!

Cathedral Fence

Buttons said...

Now that is a fence I could use around here no more gloves, split rails, wire and pain in my back. Yes this would be ideal. Awesome shot too. B

Nancy Claeys said...

How beautiful. How I wish I had these natural fences in my world!

Candy C. said...

Great shot of Mother Nature's fence! I always enjoy seeing pictures of your rim rock! :)

thecrazysheeplady said...

Great fence!

lookingoutthewindow said...

What a wonderful study, mother nature's fences.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin