Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Rebel ~ There's One in Every Family!!

It's hard to get the three owlets to get together on the same limb...and once they do, one's gotta be a rebel about the whole thing!!!


The Rebel
A family portrait...including the rebel !

Maybe he was sleepin'...Oh well...they're still cute!

When I go out in the evening with the dogs for the night-time potty, there's owls flyin' every which way...it's really pretty cool!



13 comments:

  1. That is simply beautiful! What a treat that is - I would LOVE to see them in the wild!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so neat I never see owls how lucky are you to see them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup...I think it is way cool. I would love to see some owlets in the real world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sure are cute. I can't wait for the raven fledglings to make an appearance here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool. We have redtail hawks nesting in a tree nearby that maybe I can get some photos of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just soooo cool!! I'm surprised the rebel isn't hanging upside down! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!


    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool!!! We have an ol hoot owl that is around my parents place. I do a pretty good owl call - sometimes I get him to answer back!

    Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They sure are cute, still have a lot of fluff left on them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO cute... I've sat and waited, waited and waited for decent shots of owls, usually end up giving up...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent shot...and I still have to get my own owl pic yet..:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~