Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Moon Jumped Over the Sagebrush


The Moon Jumped Over the Sagebrush
 ~ 
It's SkyWatch Friday on Saturday!

My first submission to:




18 comments:

  1. The moon is finally fighting back from when the cow jumped over it! heheheee =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shot... you've captured the essence of moonlit sage just right and just how I see and love it! Isn't it amazing how such simple views can be SO beautiful!? I've followed you over on G+... I post the same photos over there I do on my blog.. but it does hit a difference audience... thanks for stopping by. If you'd like come over and enter this photo in my 'Weekly Top Shot,' meme... I'd like that and I know my readers would enjoy your views.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a great shot and i LOVE your title!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome shot...I was looking for that cow...and the dish...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great picture...you should frame it!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still lovin' that shot... Thank you Karen, for sharing on 'Weekly Top Shot!'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! I have noticed some awesome "moon" nights around here lately, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the title of your post... very good! And great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This pic is breathtaking! You did a swell job!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~