Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Music ~ Dave Stamey

I came upon this video via another FaceBook user. He posted a Dave Stamey video...which lead me to this one...

So, I get to watchin' this video...lovin' the music...and toward the end I see two people I know!!! One is my farrier, Pat, and the other is his best buddy...I knew they went to the Vaquero Fiesta, but I didn't know that there was a video...Pat's been holdin' out on me ;~)

The first thing I did was go to iTunes and buy the song...

Well, now I can't get this song out of my head...probably 'cause I keep playin' it over and over and over and over and over...must have somethin' with Spinnin' the Pony ;~)



Hope you enjoy~

Happy Monday!!


10 comments:

Donna said...

Love Dave Stamey - his songs are so well crafted. And yes, they do stick in your head for a while!
In the video there's a palomino with a very simple hackamore - elegant tack! Thanks for sharing.

Maia said...

Love it.

Shirley said...

Good music, and some talented horses and cowboys in the video.

lisa said...

Way cool! I loved it. The video was really nice.

Linda said...

Thanks Karen....I swiped it for FB and I'm headed over to iTunes to buy it.

Crystal said...

it is a very catching song! Sure like the bay horse in the video, was awful pretty.

5 Starr's Farm said...

LOVE DAVE STAMEY !!!!

Janice said...

Sure some good lookin horses and action shots in that video.

Jake said...

He's one of our favorites!! He puts on a dang good show!

Vitzy said...

Thanks for sharing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin