Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Friday, August 19, 2011

SkyWatch Friday

~When I'm not fair with my partners, 
I end up ridin' alone.~ 
~Mary H. Cutter, 1865~

Dedicated to fellow blogger and awesome photographer at SkyWatch Friday...

Klaus Peter 1960 - 2011

Good Mornin' Sunshine
Good Mornin' Sunshine
This volunteer sunflower showed up in my garden. The wild birds must have dropped a seed...all it takes is one lil' seed, dirt, and some water...God makes everything beautiful.

Note the half moon in the sky too. OH...and the fly is in there for a lil' bit of protein ;~)

May your day be filled with happiness~


17 comments:

K Soucy said...

What a nice surprise. Good Morning!

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Wow, That"s spectacular ! I love sunflowers !

VioletSky said...

I feel happier already!
A "volunteer sunflower" great name!

Crystal said...

I love sunflowers, thanks for cheering me up today :)

Cheyenne said...

My Granddaughters love them! Calling them "Sunny Flowers!" How right they are!

Cheyenne said...

My Granddaughters love them! Calling them "Sunny Flowers!" How right they are!

5 Starr's Farm said...

Thank You Gtyyup, you brighten up many days, you have a great weekend.....

LauraX said...

beautiful ♥

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I am lost in the brilliant yellow of the sunflower and the deep, deep blue of the sky!

SKY SO HIGH

Sky so high,
Sky so blue,
Tell me why
I love you.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Sunsets here and here

Janice said...

Great photo, in response to your post about Colt and your question ? Is The Adventure Ending.That's easy..... Not ever... every time you swing your leg over Colts back it will be an adventure. I will be here checking out your posts telling us all about them.

Mary said...

Amazingly vivid colors, so pretty, even the fly...

Shirley said...

Sunflowers against a blue sky- that defines summer beauty. Checked the link- Peter Klaus was a great photographer.

Rhonda said...

Beautiful - thanks for sharing! :)

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Excellent photography and beautiful dedication.

Jackie said...

Nothing more bright and cheerful than a Sunflower, and the birds love them too. Lovely photo, your Sunflower looks huge, maybe next year I'll try to grow one that will smile at me through my bedroom window first thing in the morning.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Aren't sunflowers just amazing. In how they come up in odd places to the patterning of their seed. Great pic!

Ed said...

Beautiful shot, hope all is well out there..:-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin