Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday


Climbing Sweet Pea


Foxglove


Nasturtium


Hollyhock


You'll find more Wordless Wednesday HERE!

12 comments:

  1. Great entries! Thanks for sharing!

    Happy WW! Hope you visit mine too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them, especially the first one where everything is tack sharp from top to bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that first picture! But the flowers sure are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the second one. I gasped when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots!! Hey Karen, I'm pretty sure in a short time I'll be getting my very own Mustang!!! I'm sooo excited - I've been oggling his pics for over a year now. Got to meet him last weekend at the wild horse expo at the Brasada Ranch. Can you recommend a gentle trainer who's not super expensive?? He's had a rather bad history, and I'm unsure of how many rides he's had. He's a true gentleman and is very sensitive, so I'd want a quiet hand who could put some rides on him for me. I might end up doing everything myself, but I'd like to have some names if I need help. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The foxglove is so lovely with the light looking like it comes from within the flower. Loooove the vibrant nasturtium.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I can nearly smell your garden from here...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, those are gorgeous! I love the trelis. really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome blooms! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it might be on the dry side where you ranch, but you certainly cant tell with all that beautiful color...definitely not a wordless wednesday, more like awe-inspiring...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~