Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

When Will it Fall?



Check out lots of Wordless Wednesday photos HERE!


9 comments:

  1. Not long?.....Or soon!.......But whenever, I dont want to under it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Cheyenne said. I was thinking just that very thing. Great shot by-the-way.

    Have a terrific WW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your continuous display of lovely shots. Those of us who spend our days rewriting medical malpractice suits need to understand that yes there is somewhere that is pure and beautiful and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shots are always a pleasure to see, Karen. But I was so dismayed to read about Cindy Sue! Sorry, she had to go thru so much pain. I, too, feel I get alittle lax and worry about my dogs with the coyotes always lingering around. I'm so happy to read she is doing so well..she is such a tuff little critter..isn't she? (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool shot it looks like some kind of prehistoric creature.I think I would want to be well out of it's way if it comes tumbling down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like its still got another 50,000 years till it goes, or one good earthquake..;-)
    Great shot..

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~