Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Monday, February 7, 2011

A Wee Spot O' Sunshine

That's all Princess Cindy Sue needs!

A Wee Spot O' Sunshine




A Wee Spot O' Sunshine
Hey...can't a gurl get some beauty sleep 'round here?!?


15 comments:

5 Starr's Farm said...

No, Neck Sock ?......Good Sign ! LOL

Shirley said...

Yeah, the neck roll is gone-must be healing up good!

Jeni said...

awww pretty girl! I want to steal her sunshine!

lisa said...

She looks a lot more comfortable!

K. T. Sparks said...

Looks like she must be doing fine with the wound since her cute little neck collar is gone. Bless her little heart, she is so cute!

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Ahhhh, I'll bet that sunshine feels nice.

Annette said...

Like the others, the first thing I noticed is that the neck roll is gone. Yes!!

Linda said...

Awww she looks SO comfy!

BrownEyed Cowgirls said...

Look at that sleepy eye. I am eagerly looking forward to a nice warm day, so I can stretch out in the sun as well.

Cheyenne said...

Looks as though nothing ever happened

Val said...

So happy to see her doing well.

CTG Ponies said...

She deserves a nap in the sunshine - inside.

Sarah said...

Cindy Sue must be like my girls. Even it its only their foot in the itty bitty spot of sunshine, they seem to think they are sun bathing. I can't blame them for trying. I'd enjoy a nice sunny napping spot too!

Ed said...

Ahhh the old sunshine nap..Life is good..:-))

DayPhoto said...

Nothing better than a spot of sunshine! I'm glad she is doing better.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin