Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

~If ya don't find a husband by the age of sixteen,
you're not likely to find a good one.~
~Ruth Williams 1898~





12 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Ditto here too! But on the hills at the moment.

lisa said...

Very nice, love the black and white!

texwisgirl said...

That quote at the top made me laugh out loud. :)

tina said...

Finally I did something right!
Actually I found mine when I was 15 ;)

That photo reminds me a a classic western movie scene...just missing Randolph Scott!

Crystal said...

haha thats a funny quote!!
I am feeling left out, looks like everyone has snow, but Im okay with that :)

CTG Ponies said...

BRRR!!

Cowgirl Rae said...

yep...... thats what I see too

wendy said...

Neat photo
um....that saying is funny
I got married at 19
and have been married 3 times........OH DEAR, hope I found a good one this time.

gtyyup said...

@Lisa~totally in color...just dark and still snowing...but it does look like B&W!

@Tina~15? Wow...very cool! Yes, it does look like a western set...especially when my Wild Bunch come runnin' down the hill!

@Wendy~well, from what you talk about Mr. Gorgeous, he must be ;~)

dibear said...

Snow!! YIKES! So early. :)

thecrazysheeplady said...

Wow - it's been 70 and over all week here. Odd fall.

Janice said...

Beautiful picture....cold and lonely....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin