Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

~If you do a foolish thing, do it like you mean it.~
~Sarah Blacksmith 1900~

It's almost wordless...First Snow...

First Snow


Check out all the other Wordless Wednesday photos for this week!

13 comments:

Shirley said...

YUCK!

scrapchick said...

I agree kinda sad - but beautiful picture!

And Miles To Go... said...

oh my goodness, already?! Good shot though.

Auntie E said...

Snow already??? I heard something about that on the news last night.

Linda said...

We had but a skiff....I really like how you framed this one.

CTG Ponies said...

YUCK!!!! I am so not ready for snow. It was 70 degrees at 7 AM this morning and HUMID, thanks to the storm system that moved this way from the midwest.

EvenSong said...

Bah, Humbug!

Susan said...

I guess I'm different than most of you guys because I love snow.

Rhonda said...

Winter's on its way!

wendy said...

other then the fact that I hate snow (I know, what am I doing living in Alberta)
the photo was beautiful

Stevebethere said...

I love this time of year it's been cold in London too, no snow yet though.

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Janice said...

Great pic,I could live without the subject though.

gowestferalwoman said...

oh that blue tone is soo pretty in that photo!


I like snow. but then im menopausal too lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin