Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

~There is peace being on the land alone.~
~Sheila Barrow 1903~


Ridin' Down the Canyon


Enjoy more WW by going here.

11 comments:

twobarkingdogs said...

lovely photos as always. thanks for sharing.

Journey's Mom said...

Beautiful photo! Looks very peaceful!

Shirley said...

Looks like a good day; cows are where you'd expect them, sunshine, beautiful scenery, and a couple of good cowboys. Life is good at the Rough String.

lisa said...

My kind of ride!

5 Starr's Farm said...

Love the new back drop.

Beautiful Photo.
Up in Modoc County a couple of weeks ago, I like that high desert.

wendy said...

Nothing like being on the land alone to really get in touch with yourself I think.

Paint Girl said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I would love to go there!

Colie's Kitchen said...

Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you through a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

Ed said...

Beautiful shot!

CTG Ponies said...

What a great shot!!!

Rhonda said...

Beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin