Howdy 'n Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee, and enjoy the ride! You can contact me at gtyyup at wildblue dot net. See ya on down the trail!
All photos and content on this blog are exclusively mine, unless noted.
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

~I'd like to run off to some fancy place and dress like a real woman.~
~Anna Mayfield 1897~


I Got It...I Got It!!!!!


18 comments:

texasnascarcowgirl said...

so many captions for this picture! haha Great shot!

DarcC said...

What a lovely, happy, lucky dog!

Sydney_bitless said...

goodness, what on earth was she chasing?

Shirley said...

Flying through the air with the greatest of ease....

Jayke said...

She's practically smiling. Great shot.

Crystal said...

Thats so cool that shes in the air in the pic

Rhonda said...

Gravity-defying dog? :)

CCC said...

Flying cowdog.

Maria said...

Awww! Your dawg looks like my sweetie 'Sun' who has now past on. You gave me a nice memory. ~M

CTG Ponies said...

Hang time!!

Ed said...

Chasing Turkey Vultures or a Frisbee???? Great shot..:-))

Oregon Equestrian said...

Puppy bliss!

Maria said...

I really like your blog so I decided to give you the "lovely blog award" =) please stop by my page to pick it up (right click to save image) then it is your turn to pass it on to some blogs that you love!

Beach Walking in the Desert
http://beachwalkermari.blogspot.com/

Maia said...

Your eye is perfection and your skills are catching up. So well done.

Merri said...

The dog has wings!
- The Equestrian Vagabond

gowestferalwoman said...

lol !

Cheyenne said...

I love this photo!

Rising Rainbow said...

OK, so now I'm trying to picture just what dressing like a "real woman" would look like for a pooch! LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin