Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Zoom Zoom Cindy Sue!!!


Cindy Sue and Bella Jo have definitely become fast friends...literally!

In Cindy Sue's previous life, she was owned by an elderly gentleman and I really sure that she didn't get much play time. She didn't know how to play with a toy...and she wasn't too keen on playing with other dogs either.

But since we've adopted Bella Jo, the two of them have developed a bond; which I'm very glad to see.

Just in the past week or so, they've started a lil' routine after breakfast.





First they do some wrestlin'.





Then Bella Jo sticks her head under Cindy Sue's
back end, lifts her up, and gnaws on her back legs.
Don't ask me...it's their thing!! LOL!!





And then the race begins!





Look out Mom!
ZOOM!!!






ZOOM!!!!







ZOOM!!!!!
This is so much fun!!!




TransparentSig

13 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! So nice to see them having fun. Nice colors in that room, so warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!!! I love when ours play like that, but I can only take so much of the bounding off the back of the couch that I have to ask them to cool it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! Love the blur as she goes by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny!!! I love it when our dogs run and play like that. Buster the hairy little one, when he runs it's so funny. His hair is blowing back and he will run, hit a rug and go sliding across the floor. Turn and try to get traction so he can run some more!
    Glad that Cindy Sue and Bella Jo are such good friends!!
    Love the action shots of Cindy Sue!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so cute. Definitely feel good pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see that they have become such good friends.... fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have your own little Zoom Zoom!! I love that last picture!! Faster than Fast!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to see the dogs at play. Your pics of the sage lanscape are gorgeous..you must be getting the hang of your new camera. Itoo need to get out and get in some early spring sage riding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. those last few shots had me laughing out loud, what a good way to start the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boy! They're flying around there. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too funny! Zoey does that too. We call her the Nascar puppy when she runs around like a nut. Bandit stands in a strategic place as she runs by and barks at her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet you laugh a lot when they get into their playful antics. :)
    What a happy beginning/ending for Bella Jo. And a special friendship for Cindy Sue. So happy to see them together. :)

    Oh! And I love your living room. You have great taste in paint. Very restful, calming and warm. Nice!


    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~